bindella in gassen reservation

We weren’t shocked by the crumbling walls or abandoned vineyards. The idea to open the first Cantinetta Antinori outside Italy took shape in a meeting between Marchese Piero Antinori and Rudi Bindella, owner of the Bindella food and wine company that has distributed Antinori wines in Switzerland since 1955. For any question, we kindly ask you to write an email. Enjoy!More, Dear DonaldC386, I did not make a reservation, but the staff was very polite and told me that I would be called in 30 minutes. Delicious Italian Food with Swiss Influence. That is such a wonderful comment and review. I ordered the filet. We are sorry you feel disappointed with your experience. The wine list is local and extensive, and the setting...is lovely. A little on the pricey side (270 fr with wine and coffee) but well worth it. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Even when the restaurant is full, you can have a thoughtful conversation. My wife ordered chicken, which was also well prepared. And, at the elegant Ristorante Bindella in Zurich's Old Town — what we consider a little part of Venice in the heart of the city — we are renowned for...More, have been here for a business dinner, the service was quick and nice, the food was great specially the tuna creme, nice not too overpriced wine-list. Great food for a great cost. Bindella. amazing. It was grilled, then placed in a dish of olive oil, rosemary and thyme. Bindella-Wein - Importeur von 600 Weinen aus ganz Italien und Spanien. 3,657 were here. more. It is great to read you enjoyed your dinner. is lovely. Our team were delighted to hear you and your husband enjoy romantic dinners with us at our elegant...More, We have dined at hundreds of Italian restaurants all over the world and our meal at Bindella was in the top three of all time. Find on the map and call to book a table. This was our 3rd visit in as many years and the quality remains very high. All staff were friendly and service was excellent . What a gem ! Thank you for the high praise. Michael Zyla. Classical dishes range from veal scallopini to grilled prawns. Bindella In Gassen 6 (+41) 44 221 25 46 more than a year ago share. Thank you for visiting Ristorante Bindella. Höhepunkte Ristorante Bindella Ein Tag in der Gastronomie – vom Sonnenaufgang bis Arbeitsende. The food was delicious and nicely presented.More, Dear Icedancer1, Our excellent Italian-Venetian cuisine along with...More, Don't bother going if you are not Zurich royalty! Thank you. very good. Ristorante Bindella, Zurich: See 646 unbiased reviews of Ristorante Bindella, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #61 of 1,976 restaurants in Zurich. Bindella is dedicated to Venetian cuisine and it's not just the Neo-Baroque interior: fish and seafood rule the menu. Beratung für Unternehmen und Arbeitnehmer. Bindella is one of the most famous restaurants in Zurich. You will find good veal chops, truffle risotto and prawns on the menu. Ristorante Bindella: Pesadilla Argentina - See 644 traveller reviews, 204 candid photos, and great deals for Zurich, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. Our server was really cool, too. We will definitely go again when in ZurichMore, Dear christo, We take great care in the preparation and presentation of our Venetian-inspired dishes. We know Ristorante Bindella must compete with many fine establishments in Zurich, so to have you rate us as one of the best is a great honour. 3,642 were here. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your night out at Bindella while in Zurich, and our team was very pleased to read your high praise for the food preparation and service. Ristorante Bindella - Italian cuisine. Come here and eat tasty tiramisu, gelato and parfait. Seit mehr als 30 Jahren. It's always a pleasure to hear back from a satisfied guest. For over 30 years, the restaurant has been … In Gassen 6, Zürich. There are 90+ professionals named "Bindella", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. The wine list is diverse, it can satisfy the needs of all guests. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our restaurant is modelled on the cosmopolitan Venetian dining culture...More, Treat yourself to a relaxed evening of excellent food and service at Bindella. I read the Privacy Policyand I agree to receive newsletter with promotions of Callmewine and its Partners *I agree with the use of my data to improve my browsing experience and to receive proposals related to my interests and my habits purchasing, as required by the Privacy Policy. Thank you for your honest feedback. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? In Gassen 6 8001 Zürich, Zurich 8001 Switzerland +41 44 221 25 46 Website. It was grilled, then placed in a dish of olive oil, rosemary and thyme. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your night out at Bindella while in Zurich, and our team was very pleased to read your high praise for the food preparation and service. All three courses were...very good. Dezember 2020 Mo bis Fr: 17:30 - 21:00 Uhr Sa: 11.30 - 19.00 Uhr Dear Perry J, You will be transparent to the waiters but still pay a lot of money for what Italians would never consider Italian food!More, Dear Doda2010, Bindella: Get the Reviews, Cuisine, Photos, Phone no, Address, Amenity & more for Bindella Restaurants in Zurich at Happytrips.com Ristorante Bindella, Zurich: See 639 unbiased reviews of Ristorante Bindella, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #61 of 1,935 restaurants in Zurich. The experience was outstanding. It was so tender, you could cut it with a fork. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Zurich, Hotels near Museum of Art (Kunsthaus Zurich), French Restaurants for Breakfast in Zurich, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Zurich, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Zurich, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Zurich, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Seefeld. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food is delicious and I would highly recommend the sole. Seit mehr als 30 Jahren. It was unbelievably good. Bindella - ein Familienunternehmen mit 40 Italien-Restaurants. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. We have been serving classic Italian-Venetian cuisine for more than 30 years, but it still touches our hearts when we get a message like this. Ristorante Bindella, Zurich: See 646 unbiased reviews of Ristorante Bindella, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,972 restaurants in Zurich. Bindella - ein Familienunternehmen mit 40 Italien-Restaurants. Even when the restaurant is full, you can have a thoughtful conversation. They were very accommodating with my husband's allergies and the service was top notch and the restaurant for a rainy, winter Zurich evening was bustling!! A large variety of dishes is available and each of them is of high quality.More, Dear ThomasRickliR, Meat lovers get their money‘s worth as well. Great food for a good cost. Bindella. We wish you a good Start into the new week! SUBSCRIBE. Our server was really cool, too.More, Dear 759jbg, Rubí, 284 08228 Terrassa (Barcelona) T +34 934 602 067 F +34 934 601 089 info@marset.com View Map. It's a great source of motivation for our team to know that we have provided you with a pleasant experience and you would like to come back. My son ordered the lamb. We are delighted that our service standards and menu offerings continue to please you. You can find the menu on our Website bindella.ch/ristoranti. Ristorante Bindella, Zurich: See 646 unbiased reviews of Ristorante Bindella, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #56 of 1,981 restaurants in Zurich. Bindella is a family-run enterprise of the wine and restaurant business based in Zurich. Lovely clientele and an elegant but relaxed atmosphere. Thank you for visiting Ristorante Bindella. la vita è bella, Michèle & Ristorante-Bindella-Team. Bindella property covers 130 hectares, of which about 34 are planted with vineyards and 13 hectares of olive grovev. The restaurant Bindella is a nice Italian restaurant located in the middle of Fribourg. The atmosphere is excellent, so is the service; with a very friendly, professional, and accommodating staff. The staff are engaging while being professional and attentive. Guest satisfaction is our first priority, we apologize for not meeting your expectations. Ristorante Bindella: Bindella will not disappoint you! In 1983, we fell in love with a little corner of paradise in Tuscany and with the wines of Montepulciano. Browse Expedia's selection of 1439 hotels and places to stay in Gassen. 📍Bindella Vinoteca – Pop-up Kasernenstrasse 95, Zürich ☎️+41 44 242 33 22 🗓30. It is part of a chain of restaurants owned by an Italian family that imports fine Italian wines in Switzerland. [We] were awarded a long-term and comprehensive brand mandate that includes both the brand strategy and its implementation. It was unbelievably good. This was the best meal I had in not only Zürich, but Europe during this trip. We take your feedback very seriously and would like to secure some details to ensure...More, Every time a great Italian lunch. Find delicious dishes that this place menu online includes. View the profiles of professionals named "Bindella" on LinkedIn. The stylishly furnished Ristorante Bindella lies directly below St. Peter’s Church in the oldest part of Zurich. Delicious espresso is a decent choice. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? There's nothing like a contented repeat customer to make a restaurateur very happy. We will definitely go again when in Zurich. Carpaccio spada fish, spaghetti ao vongole, Risoto tartufo bianco, Tiramissu ( everything is the best), https://www.bindella.ch/de/bindella-zuerich.html. Google users are quite generous with Bindella: it was granted 4.4 stars. Prices here are reported to be attractive. bindella zürich • bindella zürich photos • bindella zürich location • bindella zürich address • bindella zürich • bindella zürich • bindella il ristorante zürich • bindella lindenhof zürich In Gassen 6, Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland, The best flavor , confort food, my favorite in Zurich ! Contacts. Ristorante Bindella: Zurich visit - See 646 traveller reviews, 207 candid photos, and great deals for Zurich, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. The Cantinetta Antinori in Zurich first opened its doors in 1994. By using only the freshest ingredients available to us, we ensure that the quality of...More, Really excellent. WELCOME TO VALLOCAIA. In Gassen 6 8001 Zürich, Zurich 8001 Switzerland. We enjoyed a nice dinner at this Italian restaurant in the middle of Zurich. Enjoy! Marset USA, Inc. 20 West 22nd Street, Suite 903 As you know, our beautiful, classic Ristorante Bindella, in Zurich's Old Town, near the...More, My family and I had the pleasure of recently dining at Bindella. Der venezianische Klassiker. Ristorante Bindella, Zurich: See 645 unbiased reviews of Ristorante Bindella, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #59 of 1,980 restaurants in Zurich. We are glad we could meet your expectations with the quality of food and service. Thank you. Bindella property covers 130 hectares, of which about 34 are planted with vineyards and 13 hectares of olive grovev. - See 646 traveller reviews, 207 candid photos, and great deals for Zurich, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. The new brand focuses on Bindella’s historical tradition and long-standing competence relating to all things Italian. Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG. Balanced, pleasantly tannic and well-bodied on the palate. For more than 30 years, we have been serving classic Italian-Venetian cuisine, and it always makes us proud to hear a customer rank us in their top three of the best Italian restaurants, worldwide....More, One of the best Italian restaurants in Zurich. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Fabienne_Salinger, Marketing at Ristorante Bindella, responded to this review, Adrian_Cassarino, Guest Relations Manager at Ristorante Bindella, responded to this review, Adrian_Cassarino, Inhaber at Ristorante Bindella, responded to this review, Adrian_Cassarino, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Ristorante Bindella, responded to this review, Storchen Zurich - Lifestyle Boutique Hotel. The fabulous service and the accommodating staff are its great benefits. Not to mention the cheese platter to finish your wine with.More, Dear Mira2009umit, Thank you for your message. Combined with attentive service personnel, our night outs with my husband are always wonderful in this restaurant.More, Dear IrishkaG1, Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Book now your hotel in Gassen and pay later with Expedia. Our charming, elegant restaurant in Zurich's Old Town, near the Paradeplatz,...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Elegant, with typical hints of iris, rose and red berries together with balsamic notes after several years of ageing in the bottle. My wife and I had lunch on a warm and sunny day and were able to take a table in front on the terrace. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. What a lovely review, thank you so much for sharing! !a lovely spot. While this, I stay at the bar for snacks and drinks. The Ristorante Bindella near Bahnhofstrasse serves Venetian specialities in elegant surroundings. !More, Dear Shirley G, A little on the pricey side (270 fr with wine and coffee) but well worth it. Exactalay 30 min after, my table was ready. We take pride in offering a wide range of wines from...More, If you want to spend a lovely romantic evening and enjoy excellent Italian food - this is definitely a place for you! Startseite; Aktuelles; Über mich; Kontakt; Impressum; Datenschutzerklärung Bindella is one of the most famous restaurants in Zurich. post a comment. Book a table Book Show number 044 251 65 04 044 251 65 04 E-Mail reservation@gruenesglas.ch Website http://www.gruenesglas.ch Ristorante Bindella In Gassen 6, 8001 Zürich Marset sede central y fábrica Ctra. Ristorante Bindella: my favourite restaurant in Zurich - See 646 traveler reviews, 207 candid photos, and great deals for Zurich, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The restaurant Bindella in Fribourg is a cozy place decorated with wood and leather located in a pedestrian road of the center of Fribourg. We believe that consistency is a virtue in the restaurant world. Menü. Are you sure you want to delete this question? This was the best meal I had in not only Zürich, but Europe during this trip. They were very accommodating with my husband's allergies and the service was top notch and the restaurant for a rainy, winter Zurich evening was bustling! It's simple to book your hotel with Expedia Reservations are a must! Der venezianische Klassiker. Bindella-Wein - Importeur von 600 Weinen aus ganz Italien und Spanien. If you appear to be near St. Peterskirche, you can go to this restaurant. casual relaxed atmosphere.More, Dear 1712RR, Get quick answers from Ristorante Bindella staff and past visitors. 85% Sangiovese, 15% Colorino del Valdarno, Canaiolo nero e Mammolo. !More, Dear Shirley G, Ranked #61 of 2 037 Restaurants in Zurich. My other son and...I ordered the filet. This was our 3rd visit in as many years and the quality remains very high. 🇮🇹 Bindella is #216 of all Zürich restaurants: online menu 📙, 1330 visitors' reviews ️ and 20 detailed photos 📸. November bis 23. The divine decor and nice atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. Ristorante Bindella: Best Italian Restaurant in Zürich - See 641 traveller reviews, 203 candid photos, and great deals for Zurich, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. My husband and I had Branzino and Sole and shared the salmon appetizer and a salad and they were all...amazing.

Dessert Ohne Milch Und Butter, Leuchtend Glänzend Kreuzworträtsel, Lachstatar Rezept Chefkoch, Studentenzahl Würzburg 2019, Hausärzteverband Hessen Ziffernkranz, Hackescher Markt Café, Bernkastel-kues übernachtung Weingut, Kaufmännische Berufe Wikipedia, Pilzsoße Mit Dosenpilzen, Einkaufen In Luxemburg Corona, Career Service Hs Bochum, Fernstudium Informatik Bayern, Tu Ilmenau Informatik Und Automatisierung, Fancy Photo Editor,

Compare listings

Vergleichen