codenames undercover bewertung

Findet ihr die 2 Wörter, die zu Ausschnitt passen und euch den Sieg bringen? Fun game but the original is a bit easier. There are other topics that they tried their hand at. You Save: $5.00 (13%) No longer available (Last checked ago) Description. Simon's Cat Total Mess Card Game for Families Speed Reflex Game Fast Paced Fun Trav... Never Have I Ever Drinking Game – This is The Verbal Party Game You Know and Love T... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. 18 ans et + Âge. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 April 2018. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in Canada on January 17, 2019. Half of the cards for this game were exactly what I think this game should have been. Excellent drinking game. The two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. not appropriate for children under the age of 3. More precisely, the content on those cards. Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to Basket Customer … Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. Codenames: Deep Undercover Review. CDU unfortunately feels like someone just went through young teens Snapchat filters and Instagram hashtags to see what is currently crude and possibly funny. Spionmesteren kommer med ledetråde til sit eget hold, så de kan gætte hvilke af de 25 kort, der hører til dem. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 December 2018, This is an amusing game to play with friends, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2020. Or “breasts”? Hilarious game! ( Log Out /  Times Played: 10+ Codenames: Deep Undercover is an expansion to the smash hit Codenames, which you can find my thoughts on here. Regular Price: $39.95 . Codenames: deep undercover is an adults-only, mature version of Codenames using the same popular game mechanics, packaging, but introduces all-new words, "by-standers" and art. Codenames: Deep Undercover is an adults-only, mature version of Codenames using the same popular game mechanics, but introduces all-new words, packaging, “by-standers” and art. Learn more about Import fee deposit here. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Suggestions de jeux. Their teammates try to guess words of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. Codenames: Deep Undercover is a spin-off of the popular family-friendly game Codenames and has managed to retain all the original fun with a risque new twist. In Codenames: Deep Undercover, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. ( Log Out /  All reviewers. Regarder les autres vidéos. Vísbendingar njósnameistarans og hugmyndaflug njósnarana þurfa að leggjast á lægsta plan þar sem báðir aðilar geta skoðað undirheima huga sinna og samfélagsins. In Codenames: Deep Undercover, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Exactly the same concept at the original however the words are a little more rude! En spiller fra hvert hold bliver udnævnt til at være Spionmester. It can be played just like the base game at two or three players but again, this is better at the higher player counts. Noter : Rédiger mon avis Mon avis; Édité par Czech Games Edition. CDU comes with 195 new cards (which is 390 new words) that are more adult orientated and deal with topics such as sex, slang, genital and reproductive regions, swear words, drugs, alcohol and bodily functions. Filter by. Codenames: Deep Undercover is a spin-off of the popular family-friendly game Codenames and it's manage to retain all the original fun but open itself up to adults willing to take things to the next level. The idea for this game was/is sound. So what is the difference between the base game and CDU? Codenames: Undercover ist eine nicht jugendfreie Version des preisgekrönten Partyspiels Codenames..... Sprache: deutsch by Card Game Lark & Clam. Tilbage i 2016 vandt Codenames årets voksenspil i Danmark, årets spil i Tyskland, årets selskabsspil i Norge og en lang række andre priser og nomineringer. Codenames: Deep Undercover is an adults-only, mature version of Codenames using the same popular game mechanics, but introduces all-new words, packaging, “by-standers” and art. Their teammates try to guess words of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. Manufacturer's Description. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. codenames: deep undercover is an adults-only, mature version of codenames using the same popular game mechanics, but introduces all-new words, packaging, by-standers and art. 4 à 8. This item Codenames Deep Undercover (Adults Only) Days of Wonder DOW7202 Ticket to Ride Europe. Codenames Deep Undercover 2.0 Board Game Item Code: 162082. They tried to spare no one. Please try your search again later. You can edit your question or post anyway. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. A new twist is added with the inclusion of blank cards, allowing players to introduce their own words to the game. ( Log Out /  This game comes out regularly when we are in a group of friends. Catalan. Go. Now have three versions. The Career Mode plays out like a film, as opening credits roll and you’re quickly thrust into the action having to speed away from cruisers on your tail. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin. Reglerne er de samme som i original-udgaven. Imprimer; 25,00 € Quantité. In Codenames: Deep Undercover, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. But, on the other hand, the other cards just say “poop” or “turd”. How are ratings calculated? CDU does not cross the line with anything that could be deemed hateful towards LGBTQ rights or anyone’s belief’s and they do include their take on all orientations and terms. If you have a good group of mates to play it with, it's up there with cards against humanity. Codenames Deep Undercover est la version très adulte, non censurée et un peu coquine de Codenames. And maybe that’s where they faltered. Aucun article. Codenames. I’ll be blunt right out of the gate: it falls flat. I find some of the words a bit juvenile but it does add a light heartedness to the game that can work well in a group who are looking to relax. A code name, call sign or cryptonym is a code word or name used, sometimes clandestinely, to refer to another name, word, project, or person. Nede i æsken finder du: En stak kort. Play Codenames online across multiple devices on a shared board. A new spin-off of the hit game, Codenames takes players Deep Undercover with all-new words, art and mature play. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Codenames: Deep Undercover' can be played as a … Check out this list of hundreds of cool code names, many grouped into themes. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Ajouter au panier. Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens - Card Games For Adults, Teens & Kids Original Edition, Czech Games Edition CGE00050 Codenames Pictures XXL, Mixed Colours, That's What She Said - The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos (First Expansion), B.B. With Kathleen Turner, Dennis Quaid, Fiona Shaw, Stanley Tucci. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Their teammates know the agents only by their codenames. This expansion can be used as a stand alone game or can be paired with the original base game. All stars. Ma ludothèque : … 15 Min. Whereas I said Codenames was a must include, I would not say the same for CDU. Note des membres. En savoir plus. ( Log Out /  Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. Always a different game. Full disclaimer: I have no issue with the harsh language or pushing the envelope and not treading the line that is political correctness. A new twist is added … The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Donnez votre avis ! Their teammates try to guess words of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. L'avis de l'équipe. The box says 4 – 8 players but that’s not true. Even some of the more derogatory and dirty cards (depending on your background and tolerance) work for me as they are a nice shock value. This edition includes all-new mature words and is a colourful twist on this great game. Gameplay. Il s'agit de la version anglaise. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 December 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 May 2018, Love all their games. All the components fit in the base game as well, which is nice for storage options. Their teammates try to guess words of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. Perfect for your special or secret project. Number of players: 2 or More Players. Great game for a night in eith your mates. Bananagrams Word Game #1 Best Seller Z-Man Games Pandemic Board Game . © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Community: (no votes) 4–8 — Best: 6. News. Add to Wish List. Codenames Deep Undercover 2.0. And everyone wants to avoid the Assassin. Sort by. Top reviews. Nur die Geheimdienstchefs kennen die Identitäten ihrer Agenten. Unable to add item to List. Codenames Deep Undercover. All positive reviews › Mr. Smith. If enabled a timer will countdown each team's turn. A new twist is added with the inclusion of blank cards, allowing players to introduce their own words to the game. two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It is published by Lark & Clam. The humor shouldn’t come from seeing a card that says “tit”. The original Codenames works much better since the words are far more varied. Munurinn er sá að Codenames Undirheimar inniheldur dulnefni sem eru alls ekki við hæfi barna undir 18 ára aldri! Beat That! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Codenames Deep Undercover est la version très adulte, non censurée et un peu coquine de Codenames. As a game, CDU is a fine standalone. On a Scale of One to T-Rex by Exploding Kittens: A Card Game for People Who Are Bad... Codenames 00040CGE Duet - The Two Player Word Deduction Game, Codenames Game, Updated, English, Cool Party Card Games, Teens, Boys, Girls, Couples, Fun Gift, Two To Eight Plus Players, Combo, Bundle, Two E Books, Codenames Disney - Family Edition Card Game. Ouh Pinaise ! The added humor of the "adult language" comes at the expense of game play and so I'd recommend sticking with the original. Timer OFF. Read more. Just a guy that wants to talk about board games more than his significant other tolerates. Search. https://www.board-game.co.uk › codenames-deep-undercover-review Time: ~15 minutes. The cards. Of course not but I’m not offended by what is included in the box. In Codenames: Deep Undercover, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. To create a new game or join an existing game, enter a game identifier and click 'GO'. I wonder why it was omitted, especially as this can function as a stand alone game? Aucun jeu trouvé . I Codenames dansk bliver 25 kort med forskellige ord lagt ud på bordet, og spillerne deles i blåt og rødt hold. Exploding Kittens TTB-CORE-1 Throw Burrito Dodgeball Family-Friendly Party Card Gam... WHAT DO YOU MEME? We have played it twice as a stand alone and every other time we just combined it with the … Buy them all to combine the cards, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 May 2018. Text, image, video. Learn more about VAT here. Voir plus d'articles. Top positive review. Codenames Undercover. The game is sound and it was enjoyable seeing all the new words the first time but personally, I prefer to combine it with the base game as it adds more variety and makes the cards from this edition much more fun when they appear. The game is very easy to pick up, it can be played as a standalone or with the original and you get good replay value from it. Warning:Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use only under adult supervision, Not suitable for children under 36 months, Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. Codenames Deep Undercover 2.0 Board Game. Aucun avis. Czech. But CDU isn’t just about sex. Sujets de forum. their teammates know the agents only by their codenames. Denne udgave er med billeder i stedet for ord (som man kender fra originalen). Albanian. Codenames: Deep Undercover [2.0] was released in 2018 and is an update of the previous, intended to achieve better game balance. Mukaco Secret Hitler Board Card Game A Hidden Identity Card Games for Party, Scrawl Adult Board Game | Terrible Drawings and Ridiculous Guesses. In fact, they actually use so many synonyms for some of these that it actually becomes quite difficult to think of another word that you could use as a hint. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Players: 4 – 8. A new twist is added with the inclusion of blank cards, allowing players to introduce their own words to the game. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Days of Wonder DOW7202 Ticket to Ride Europe, Spin Master Games Santorini - Strategy-Based Board Game, Not suitable for children under 3 years. I wish this game was better at what it set out to do as I have a group that could really enjoy it, but alas, not everything can be a winner. Codenames Game, Updated, English, Cool Party Card Games, Teens, Boys, Girls, Couples, Fun Gift, Two To Eight Plus Players, Combo, Bundle, Two E Books. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin. Write a review. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Maybe that’s why they didn’t include the sand timer. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Vidéos. And everyone wants to avoid… Would I say these words to someone’s face? Codenames er et super sjovt spil, hvor man virkelig skal tænke sig godt om - det er jo ikke sikkert at dine "gode" hints virker efter hensigten! Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up. Danske spillere There are cards that do this well. Il s'agit de la version anglaise. They take words and because of the subject matter, make you think of dirty things, such as “cucumber”. We have played it twice as a stand alone and every other time we just combined it with the base game. Vsako skupino vodi skrivni agent, ki edini ve, kje se agenti nahajajo, a to lahko soigralcem sporoči le prek tajnih imen in psevdonimov. Aucun avis pour le moment... Donnez votre avis ! Codenames har på noget nær rekordtid opnået meget stor popularitet og har faktisk udviklet sig til en hel serie af spil. Codenames: Deep Undercover … Can be played as a standalone game or combined with other Codenames titles. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES. 98 people found this helpful. Casual Jeux de connaissances. You've selected 400 words. For exceptions and conditions, see, This product is subject to specific safety warnings, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 April 2019. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Plus de détails. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 September 2018. Their teammates try to guess words of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. In Codenames: Deep Undercover, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. E-Commerce Ltd Cards against Disney - Red Version. Please try again. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. For use under adult supervision, Warning:To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Temps de partie. Try again. Spillet kan spilles alene eller kombineres med det originale Codenames. V good for all family over 10 or so. Their teammates try to guess words of the right color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. Joueurs. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Codenames Deep Undercover. Love codenames always amazing to play with friends. Codenames: Deep Undercover is an adults-only, mature version of Codenames using the same popular game mechanics, but introduces all-new words, packaging, “by-standers” and art. Munurinn er sá að Codenames Undirheimar inniheldur dulnefni sem eru allsekki við hæfi barna undir 18 ára aldri! Codenames: Disney Family Edition was released in 2017, and featured characters and locations from Disney and Pixar films. Codenames Deep Undercover est la version adulte non censurée de Codenames. Their teammates try to guess words of the right colour while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. The two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Sure, cards like “slut” and “gangbang” blew by subtlety but at least they went straight for the Adult route that this game promotes. Codenames: Deep Undercover 2.0 Pri Codenames se igralci razdelijo v dve skupini in s pomočjo asociacij ugibajo pravilne besede. A spy couple on maternity leave in New Orleans, entertained by a mugger named Muerte, is called in when Novacek steals explosives. Buy NEW $34.95 . It also comes with new keys and agent cards but I don’t think anyone is buying the expansion for that variety. GeekBuddy Analysis. Super funny! Change ), Codenames Organizer from The Broken Token Review – Two off the Top, Playing Blood on the Clocktower Digitally, Ticket to Ride Europe and Europa: 1912 Expansion, Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 Review (w/ SPOILERS), Drawstring Bags for use with Castles of Burgundy Review. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. See All Buying Options. - Adult Party Game. Essentially, Need for Speed: Undercover returns to the concepts of Most Wanted with even more aggressive police chases, involved Career Mode, and larger open world. Codenames: deep undercover can be played as a standalone game or combined with other Codenames titles. 4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for adults. Aucune vidéo trouvée. Dutch. Because, and lets be honest, how many cards are needed that talk about “poop”? In Codenames: Deep Undercover, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. But if you found it on clearance or even on sale, it would not be a bad addition to the base game. Þú finnur Codenames Undercover á 4.090 kr í vöruleit Já.is. This expansion can be used as a stand alone game or can be paired with the original base game. SUSSED Card Games: Suss Out Your Family and Friends [A Personality Quiz for Kids, T... Exploding Kittens Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games For Adults, ... Fast Sling Puck Games Battle Board Games ,wooden Hockey Game Table Game,suitable fo... Disney Colourbrain: Brilliantly Colourful Board Game for Kids | Best Disney Games. Codenames: Deep Undercover can be played as a … Directed by Herbert Ross. Codenames Undercover Codenames Undercover ist eine nicht jugendfreie Version des preisgekrönten Partyspiels Codenames. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES. - The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges [Family Party Game for Kids & A... BAD PEOPLE - The Adult Party Game You Probably Shouldn't Play. Codenames: Deep Undercover is an expansion to the smash hit Codenames, which you can find my thoughts on here. New Phone, Who Dis? The game itself plays no differently from the base Codenames. There was a problem completing your request. View all posts by Two off the Top. We love playing the original codenames so had to buy this when saw it. Now, I’m sure some of you are rattling off twenty or more ideas for both of those examples but do remember, Codenames only use one word on their cards.

Teichbecken 20000 Liter, Storchen Uhldingen Ferienwohnung, Ohne Plan B Hamburg, Lebenshilfe Bocholt Geschäftsführer, Rooftop Bar Berlin Zoo,

Compare listings

Vergleichen