dorade am main frankfurt

The Greek chardonnay recommended by the restaurant was very good. The Greek chardonnay recommended by the restaurant was very good. We shared appetizers recommended by the restaurant, and the owner/waiter brought a couple of rounds of ouzo that he shared with the table. E-Mail: essen@dorade.net. excellent! Alex, I was sent by my hotel (villa Kennedy) on a short walk to this place. But what about the timing of your visit, madam? Love Love Love !More, I have ordered seafood spaghetti and it is the first time in 45 years that I was served Dorade am Main, Frankfurt Picture: Prawn Main. Very nice quality, friendly service, good wine selection and reasonably priced. Europe ; Germany ; Hesse ; Frankfurt ; Frankfurt Restaurants ; Dorade am Main; Search. Greek by origin but...it didn’t have the spicy taste or wines of Greece. Dorade am Main: A place I go since years! 216 af 2.376 restauranter i Frankfurt. Definitely a good resturant worth my referral. Delicious food with fresh fish offered daily. Restaurants near Dorade am Main, Frankfurt on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Dorade am Main in Frankfurt, Hesse. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt: See 163 unbiased reviews of Dorade am Main, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #213 of 2,381 restaurants in Frankfurt. Add a Greek salad with fresh feta and you will devour every bite before your main course arrives (and probably be close to full). Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5 (5,043.71 mi) Frankfurt, Germany 60596. Trip.com. About See All. We shared appetizers recommended by the restaurant, and the owner/waiter brought a couple of rounds of ouzo that he shared with the table. However, after the staff turned their attention...to our table everything went smoothly. We shared appetizers recommended by the restaurant, and the owner/waiter brought a couple of rounds of ouzo that he shared with the table. more. the food quality is good. The wait was very slow at first as it appears they were understaffed. 63 19 83 83 . SAVE UP TO 75% OFF hotels near Restaurants and Cafes in Frankfurt am Main. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,836 candid photos and videos. If I...go to a supposedly good restaurant, I don’t want to be served cheap crap food. Restaurants near Dorade am Main, Frankfurt on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Dorade am Main in Frankfurt, Hesse. Back, and told me it was lobster, which was even more laughable. Hello, do you have capacity for 16 people on Wednesday 11th October? Dorade am Main, Frankfurt Picture: Octopus, Hummer und Muscheln - FRISCH - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,720 candid photos and videos. - See 163 traveler reviews, 74 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Create New Account. I was last there about 6 years ago and to my pleasure, it is still the same, i.e. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt: See 163 unbiased reviews of Dorade am Main, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #212 of 2,380 restaurants in Frankfurt. Open now: 11:30 AM - … Trip.com. Dorade am Main: Fabulous Seafood - See 163 traveller reviews, 74 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. The starter (shrimps saganaki) were ok, Excellent Food, Fun Owners, Can be Slow at Times. Frankfurt am Main, HE +49 69 63198383. Delicious food with fresh fish offered daily. See more of Dorade am Main on Facebook. The 3 dips (tzatziki, eggplant and fish roe) are all fabulous. SAVE UP TO 75% OFF hotels near Restaurants and Cafes in Frankfurt am Main. Not professional and a shame for the restaurant. See all restaurants in Frankfurt. Grilled scampi & lamp chops are also favorites of mine. Dorade am Main: Football alert - See 163 traveller reviews, 74 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Top Review On Yelp. Everything from service to the meal was great. Since I was only a patron there, I guess that if your question would be best answered if you would call / e-mail them directly so that they can find the best schedule suitable to you and your guests... Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5, 60596 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany +49 69 63198383 Website. Sophie, Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Frankfurt, Hotels near Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof, Hotels near Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus), Hotels near Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg), Japanese Restaurants with Buffet in Frankfurt, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Group Dining in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frankfurt, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Innenstadt. Gute Adresse für eine gehobene aber nicht abgeh - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,881 candid photos and videos. Alex, I was sent by my hotel (villa Kennedy) on a short walk to this place. 39 reviews. Hello, do you have capacity for 16 people on Wednesday 11th October? 216 af 2.376 restauranter i Frankfurt. Are you sure you want to delete this question? It was a fun evening! Lecker und empfehlenswert. Not Now. In the summer they have a large patio which looks great but unfortunately I am always there in February and have yet to be able to experience outside dining. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Dorade am Main in HessenFrankfurt. Greek by origin but...it didn’t have the spicy taste or wines of Greece. Whilst the food is par for the course this doesn’t excuse the poor behavior of the owner and his staff whilst on one hand you have to put up with the fact that he the owner treats the place as a crèche for his very...young children he then gives you the bum’s rush in the rudest fashion. Thank you, dorade frankfurt am main • dorade am main frankfurt am main • dorade am main sachsenhausen-nord frankfurt am main; Über; Blog; Unternehmen; Städte; ENTWICKLER: Hilfe; Stellenangebote; Cookies (Aktualisiert) Datenschutz (Aktualisiert) Do Not Sell My Personal Info; AGB; Deutsch. It was a fun evening!More, Visited with my wife during our stay in Frankfurt. Seafood Restaurant in Frankfurt, Germany. Oh by the way, the waiter also forgot to serve me the desert I ordered. Next year, I plan on eating here at least twice during my 5 day stay in Frankfurt as it is just that great !More. Not professional and a shame for the restaurant. Sophie, Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Frankfurt, Hotels near Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof, Hotels near Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus), Hotels near Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg), Japanese Restaurants with Buffet in Frankfurt, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Group Dining in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frankfurt, Families with children Restaurants in Niederrad, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Innenstadt. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt Picture: Dorade am Main - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,913 candid photos and videos of Dorade am Main Go Questions . The food was ok but the service was very poor. Definitely a good resturant worth my referral. 26 tips and reviews. u can relax and enjoy the food. Very disappointing and the chef should be ashamed to serve surimi crap in his plate. Very nice quality, friendly service, good wine selection and reasonably priced. A family run business, serving Greek food, they...specialize in fish but do amazing lamb and meat too. Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5, 60596 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany. All from preparation to presentation to taste was excellent.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thank you, My best advice is to book a table and go to this restaurant immediately. Particularly disappointing was that we had pre-agreed a price per head, which they ignored and then claimed we hadn't agreed it....Wouldnt go back!More, What a fine find. Great service even during the busy fair times. Solid choice if in Villa Kennedy which is about 5 min away My absolute favorite in Frankfurt. Not professional and a shame for the restaurant. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Dorade am Main in HessenFrankfurt. Finally he admitted it was surimi when I complained again. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt am Main: 163 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 213 von 2.382 von 2.382 Frankfurt am Main Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Grilled scampi & lamp chops are also favorites of mine. Trip.com. Forgot account? Add a Greek salad with fresh feta and you will devour every bite before your main course arrives (and probably be close to full). Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? This was an initial turnoff but the wait was worth it. Europe ; Germany ; Hesse ; Frankfurt ; Frankfurt Restaurants ; Dorade am Main; Search. young children he then gives you the bum’s rush in the rudest fashion. Next year, I plan on eating here at least twice during my 5 day stay in Frankfurt as it is just that great ! On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Dorade am Main in HessenFrankfurt. Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5, 60596 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany. Excellent fish, excellent veal, excellent service - what else could one wish? Then he went to the kitchen with the plate, cane In the summer they have a large patio which looks great but unfortunately I am always there in February and have yet to be able to experience outside dining. Surimi spaghetti sold as seafood spaghetti. Help. Very disappointing and the chef should be ashamed to serve surimi crap in his plate. English; Français; Uninterested, slow, and forgetful. Put some photos here of our meal. But what about the timing of your visit, madam? The food was delicious , place was clean and staff very pleasant and friendly. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt: See 163 unbiased reviews of Dorade am Main, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #211 of 2,377 restaurants in Frankfurt. Dorade am Main - Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5, 60596 Frankfurt, Germany - Rated 4.8 based on 17 Reviews "An outstanding restaurant. Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5, 60596 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany. App. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. it didn’t have the spicy taste or wines of Greece. Dorade am Main. Gute Adresse für eine gehobene aber nicht abgeh - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,890 candid photos and videos. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt: Se 163 objektive anmeldelser af Dorade am Main, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Bei uns erwartet Sie nicht nur das exquisite Dinner sondern auch Gerichte für jeden Tag. The waiter ensured me it was crab, which I laughed about. Adresse vom Restaurant Dorade am Main: Dorade am Main Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5 60596 Frankfurt am Main Auf der Karte anzeigen. Discount hotels near Dorade am Main, Frankfurt am Main. All from preparation to presentation to taste was excellent. Carl-von-Noorden-Platz 5, 60596 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany. Download App for Free. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Lecker und empfehlenswert. 2,241 check-ins. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt: See 163 unbiased reviews of Dorade am Main, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #213 of 2,382 restaurants in Frankfurt. Dorade am Main: Football alert - See 163 traveler reviews, 74 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt Picture: Salzkruste - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,869 candid photos and videos. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great service even during the busy fair times. Grilled scampi or fish baked in sea salt are favourites but if you do the fish in salt, make sure you are with a few people to share - the portion is very large. Rates from USD £31. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt Picture: Exterior and interior - Check out Tripadvisor members' 49,881 candid photos and videos. Oh by the way, the waiter also forgot to serve me the desert I ordered. 163 reviews #198 of 1,933 Restaurants in Frankfurt $$ - $$$ Seafood Mediterranean European. Mediterranean, Seafood. Then he went to the kitchen with the plate, cane Selin Yildirim Peker: Great fish restaurant. Excellent fish, excellent veal, excellent service - what else could one wish? Oh by the way, the waiter also forgot to serve me the desert I ordered. The waiter ensured me it was crab, which I laughed about. Download the App for Free. Inexcusable and strongly advise that you to spend your money in any of the other many very decent Greek restaurants that abound in Frankfurt.More, Visited with a group from a number of European charities. The Greek chardonnay recommended by the restaurant was very good. In the summer they have a large patio which looks great but unfortunately I am always there in February and have yet to be able to experience outside dining. Dorade am Main, Frankfurt Picture: Fein und ansprechend. But what about the timing of your visit, madam? Then he went to the kitchen with the plate, cane It was a fun evening! Grilled scampi or fish baked in sea salt are favourites but if you do the fish in salt, make sure you are with a few people to share - the portion is very large. Share. or. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Siehe hier Book online for … If I...go to a supposedly good restaurant, I don’t want to be served cheap crap food. A family run business, serving Greek food, they...specialize in fish but do amazing lamb and meat too.

Anerkennungsjahr Soziale Arbeit Bundesländer, Zu Den Tannen 10-12 Duisburg, Rtx 3070 Otto, Ihk Halle Prüferportal, Studiengebühren Steuerlich Absetzbar Wo Eintragen, Gewürzpflanze 4 Buchstaben, Mietspiegel München Bogenhausen, Vamos Reisen Ostsee, 9 Schätze 9 Plätze, Direktübertragung Der Heiligen Messe Aus Balderschwang,

Compare listings

Vergleichen