sir walter düsseldorf

Bezoek Sir Walter, Düsseldorf voor nachtlevenactiviteiten. Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Heinrich-Heine-Allee 12, 40213 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany, The two security door men at the entrance the very short one and one dark guy are very Racist! Genres: Club Music. Sir Walter, Dusseldorf: See 41 reviews, articles, and 2 photos of Sir Walter, ranked No.49 on Tripadvisor among 71 attractions in Dusseldorf. Most of the city shuts down weeknights but this bar was open late. Das Zuhause für Liebhaber der gepflegten Barkultur. Ihre erfrischenden Antworten? 12.535 waren hier. 19. Das Zuhause für Liebhaber der gepflegten Barkultur. Mit Sir Walter ist dem erfahrenen Gastronom und ausgebildeten Künstler der nächste große Coup gelungen. Am 23. Durch die von oben mit Spots beleuchtete Thekenplatte aus Messing wird der Raum in ein goldenes Licht getaucht. Das Zuhause für Liebhaber der gepflegten Barkultur. Locals would describe the Sir Walter's as a kind of upscale, posh club with long waiting lines and a way too crowded dancefloor. specially with our accent. During my business visit in Düsseldorf, it was the best option for drinks from early Thursday evening (from 10pm till 4am) and later on Friday evening too. 15.7k Followers, 1,383 Following, 1,313 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sir Walter (@sirwalter.bar) The Sir Walter is the definite In Bar in Düsseldorf at the moment, attracting local and visiting folk on a nearly daily basis to join the hype. Don't be fouled by the positioning of the location. I Was There. Skip the rigid schedules of most guided tours and explore Düsseldorf at your own pace. COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Direkt gegenüber der deutschen Oper und unweit der Kunsthalle entführt die Bar Sir Walter alle anspruchsvollen Bargänger und Genussmenschen in eine kleine Welt abseits des Mainstreams. 4-Hour Pub Crawl Tour in Dusseldorf including... Düsseldorf Segway Tour: Rhine River Experience, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dusseldorf, Hotels near Visitor's Terraces Dusseldorf Airport, Twentytour - Free Walking Tour Dusseldorf, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals in Dusseldorf, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Dusseldorf, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Dusseldorf, Game & Entertainment Centres in Dusseldorf, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Dusseldorf, Mass Transportation Systems in Dusseldorf, Conference & Convention Centres in Dusseldorf, Aquazoo Loebbecke Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen: Tickets & Tours‎. During my business visit in Düsseldorf, it was the best option for drinks from early Thursday evening (from 10pm till 4am) and later on Friday evening too. They are so arogant and not even the best cocktail bar in Düsseldorf. Nr. As gay bars go, this one is pretty great. With a 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket, you can create your own itinerary and see all of the city's most important attractions and skip any you are not interested in. 4-Hour Pub Crawl Tour in Dusseldorf including... Düsseldorf Segway Tour: Rhine River Experience. Sir Walter, #363 among Düsseldorf pubs & bars: 947 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. Contact us now. Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Heinrich-Heine-Allee 12, 40213 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany, The two security door men at the entrance the very short one and one dark guy are very Racist! Cute guys, dancing, generous drinks. Professional and agile staff and delicious cocktails. It gets very, very crowded after 9 o'clock, making it not an unusual occurence to have to stand in line for an hour. Robert Walters Düsseldorf provides top notch service to job seekers and hiring managers across Germany. 19K likes. specially with our accent. more, Recommended experiences in and around Dusseldorf. We were properly dressed, not drunk at all and were pretty polite, but his attitude was everuthing but friendly, being the tone used pretty mocking. Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia / Square; Square. We were properly dressed, not drunk at all and were pretty polite, but his attitude was everuthing but friendly, being the tone used pretty mocking. Your pass also includes a ticket for for a river boat cruise. Please choose a different date. During my business visit in Düsseldorf, it was the best option for drinks from early Thursday evening (from 10pm till 4am) and later on Friday evening too. Cocktail bars. They are so arogant and not even the best cocktail bar in Düsseldorf. Mar 15th 2018 @ Sir Walter (Milchbar) Dusseldorf, Germany. Jeden Freitag checken wir für euch die coolsten Bars, die exklusivsten Drinks und die besten Bartender aus. I was with my friends , waiting in the queue for like 20 minutes, and when we got to the door, the doorman didn't wanna let us in. Fascinated by … Sir Walter. THE DORF ist das Magazin für Düsseldorf • Spots, Highlights, Gesichter und Gegenwartskultur Racist establishment,I wouldn’t recommend.‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️. 12,539 were here. Companies in Düsseldorf TRYP Düsseldorf Airport at Am Schimmersfeld 9, 40880 Radiologie Düsseldorf Mitte at Marienstr. Please choose a different date. Es ist toll, dass es noch einen Ort in Düsseldorf gibt, welcher die Spreu vom Weizen trennt. - See 41 traveller reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Dusseldorf, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Liebes Sir Walter Team, wir fühlen uns bei Euch immer herzlich Willkommen! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tagsüber normale Gastronomen, nachts wahre GASTROHELDEN: Wir haben sie gefunden und ihnen drei Fragen gestellt. However, in my opinion is the. Sir Walter, Düsseldorf. You need to be patience to enter the place because there is a long queue in the entrance. However, in my opinion is the best option in Düsseldorf. Went on a Tuesday night for Boys, Boys, Boys. 41 beoordelingen. Das Sir Walter erreichen Sie entweder aus dem Norden über die A52, die direkt ins Stadtgebiet führt, oder aus dem Süden über die A57, Ausfahrt Düsseldorf Zentrum, und dann weiter Richtung Stadtzentrum. 12,535 यहाँ थे. Usually, the DJs play mainstream dance music which is … Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #102 of 1629 pubs & bars in Düsseldorf . Die Gäste genießen rundherum auf Barhockern oder Sesseln ihre Drinks. However, in my opinion is the. more, Recommended experiences in and around Dusseldorf. 41 Bewertungen. I hope the reasons were beyond that we were Spanish, since that would be disgusting. Sir Walter: RACIST ESTABLISHMENT - See 41 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Dusseldorf, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Overlooking the Kunsthalle, the renowned Galerie Hans Mayer and the Deutsche Oper, the Sir Walter bar, which opened in 2016, enjoys the highest reputation in Düsseldorf's nightlife scene. Düsseldorf > Sir Walter; Preis anfragen. You need to be patience to enter the place because there is a long queue in the entrance. Er zijn helaas geen tours en activiteiten beschikbaar om online te boeken op de data die u heeft geselecteerd. Don't be fouled by the positioning of the location. Auch, wenn ihr gewisse Leute abweisen müsst und diese leider nicht damit umgehen können, ist es euer Job. Sir Walter. 41 beoordelingen. Prost! … Elephant Bar 360. Within the scope of an exhibition a perfect location to meet and greet and party. Kunst – ein wichtiges Thema im Sir Walter. Skip the rigid schedules of most guided tours and explore Düsseldorf at your own pace. I was with my friends , waiting in the queue for like 20 minutes, and when we got to the door, the doorman didn't wanna let us in. The EX Gallery 360. Das Zuhause für Liebhaber der gepflegten Barkultur. Foto: TONIGHT.de/Joshua Sammer. ... During my business visit in Düsseldorf, it was the best option for drinks from early Thursday evening (from 10pm till 4am) and later on Friday evening too. Leider sind an den von Ihnen gewählten Daten keine Touren oder Aktivitäten verfügbar. Prost! Sir Walter: Probably the liveliest Bar in Düsseldorf at the moment. Professional and agile staff and delicious cocktails. Sir Walter. The lack of space and expensive drinks have made this club to my "last-resort" option of partying in Düsseldorf. Europa ; Deutschland ; Nordrhein-Westfalen ; Düsseldorf ; Sehenswürdigkeiten und Aktivitäten in Düsseldorf ; Sir Walter; Suchen. Working as a roadie at the age of 16 on smaller events N-Sure came into contact with other Dj’s for the first time. Sir Walter. With a 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket, you can create your own itinerary and see all of the city's most important attractions and skip any you are not interested in. You need to be patience to enter the place because there is a long queue in the entrance. Sir Walter Bar eröffnet in Düsseldorf. Boston Bar 360. Das Herzstück des Sir Walters ist die Bar in der Mitte des Raumes mit einer Thekenlänge von insgesamt 30 Metern. Seht selbst! 12,535 were here. Sir Walter shared a photo on Instagram: “#sirwalterbar #düsseldorf #friends #bar #goodtimes #nightout #tonightde #barlife #cocktails #art…” • See 1,313 photos and videos on their profile. 14 reviews of Sir Walter "Visiting American. September eröffnet die dritte Bar von Walid El Sheikh gegenüber der Deutschen Oper mit einer 30 Meter langen Bar. Open now 18:00 - 01:00 +4921193078770. 49 von 71 Nachtleben in Düsseldorf. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Auf mehreren Floors wird eine einzigartige moderne und zugleich kreative Atmosphäre geschaffen, welche Ihnen einen unvergleichlichen Rahmen für Veranstaltungen aller Art bietet! Your pass also includes a ticket for for a river boat cruise. Das Herzstück des Sir Walters ist die Bar in der Mitte des Raumes mit einer Thekenlänge von insgesamt 30 Metern. Kies een andere datum. Sir Walter 360. Parkplätze sind in den Parkhäusern Kunstsammlung / … They try to look that they are a select bar by giving people hard time at the entrance. Sir Walter Scott, 1st Baronet FRSE FSA Scot (15 August 1771 – 21 September 1832) was a Scottish historical novelist, poet, playwright, and historian. They try to look that they are a select bar by giving people hard time at the entrance. 49 van 71 Nachtleven in Düsseldorf. 10, 40212 Skin Concept Duesseldorf by. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Wat te doen in Düsseldorf ; Sir Walter; Zoeken. Racist establishment,I wouldn’t recommend.‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️. Bars & Clubs. Öffnungszeiten ... Hans Meyer, mit Blick auf die Buchhaltung Walter König und die Deutsche Oper am Rhein befindet sich die Bar "Sir Walter". Afterwork- oder Luxus-Party. Sir Walter, Düsseldorf. Within the scope of an exhibition a perfect location to meet and greet and party. Sir Walter - Düsseldorf; Bar . Find on the map and call to book a table. 79, 40477 InterCity Hotel Düsseldorf Sir Walter at Heinrich Heine Allee 12, 40213 Home, Düsseldorf, Home Restaurant Balthasar Düsseldorf I hope the reasons were beyond that we were Spanish, since that would be disgusting. Don't lose any time going there. Bars & clubs. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Sir Walter Direkt gegenüber der Deutschen Oper befindet sich die beeindruckende Eventlocation Sir Walter. About Dj N-Sure. Directors such as Lars von Trier and Peter Brook inspired the owner Walid El Sheikh to create a dramatically staged setting. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dusseldorf, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dusseldorf, Hotels near Visitor's Terraces Dusseldorf Airport, Twentytour - Free Walking Tour Dusseldorf, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals in Dusseldorf, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Dusseldorf, Game & Entertainment Centers in Dusseldorf, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Dusseldorf, Mass Transportation Systems in Dusseldorf, Conference & Convention Centers in Dusseldorf, Aquazoo Loebbecke Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen: Tickets & Tours‎. Vind de recensies en beoordelingen, tijden, locatiegegevens en attracties in de buurt op Inspirock.com The Steamship Sir Walter Scott ltd, Trossachs Picture: photo8.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 279 candid photos and videos. Thank God it's Friday! Von Altstadt bis Kö und von Hafen bis Flingern - Die besten Bilder aus den coolsten Clubs gibt es bei uns! Mary Jean Pfeffer at Fischerstr. Tips are included in the bill, you're welcome" Nr. Hometown: Düsseldorf,Germany. Das Zuhause für Liebhaber der gepflegten Barkultur. Don't lose any time going there. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Kita Plus Rlp, Icloud Speicher Kündigen, Wohnmobil Mieten Köln Longerich, Klinikum Husum Telefonnummer, Monologe Für Mädchen, Evrokom Tv Bg Na Jivo,

Compare listings

Vergleichen