peking garden zürich

Peking Garden, Langstrasse 13, 8004, Zürich. Always Open. Próbowałem rozmawiać z tym samym kelnerem, ale on powiedział, że możemy otrzymać darmową pustynię jako rekompensatę. Kiedy zdecydowaliśmy się opuścić to miejsce, ponieważ bardzo wyraźnie nas ignorował, pomachałem do niego i poprosiłem o czek. The duck came very crispy and tasty it came with the soicin sauce and rice. nic nadzwyczajnego, ale moje danie było bardzo smaczne i na pewno mogłem wrócić. Peking Garden: Frische Zutaten, originale Rezepte, pünktliche Lieferung. Finding that quite odd and rude, we just ignored the mockery and the comments. 50 check-ins. Choose from Salate, Spezialitäten, Reis, Nudeln or Alkoholische Getränke The waitress was very friendly and understood English. When we decided to leave the place, as he was very clearly ignoring us, I waved at him and asked for the check. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It is Asian fast food at restaurant prices. I have to say that there was nothing what so ever to recommend this place by. No athmosphere what so ever. bright colour scheme, where you can watch the chefs cook up the dishes at high speed. I didn't mean to be rude or whatsoever but he obviously didn't like that as he just waved back and pulled an angry face. My friend taking me to this Asian restaurant and ordering the spicy shrimp with rice. Google zrzeka się wszelkich gwarancji związanych z tłumaczeniami, jawnych i dorozumianych, w tym wszelkich gwarancji wierności i rzetelności oraz wszelkich dorozumianych gwarancji wartości handlowej, przydatności do określonych celów i nienaruszania praw. ;)More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Kelnerka była bardzo przyjazna i rozumie po angielsku. Yumm.. I will come again. If you're really in a hurry to grab something in this area, this could be an option. ... Peking Garden Wollishofen. Jedzenie było bardzo smaczne i zauważyłem, że ten Peking ogród...ma tańsze ceny. Decided to give it a try as prices of a meal starts from CHF12.50, which to me was cheaper than most Chinese restaurants in Zurich. Peking Garden, Langstrasse 13, 8004, Zürich. Nie nalegaliśmy. Delivery & Pickup Options - 10 reviews of Peking Garden "A typical chinese restaurant - the food is ok, but nothing special. Peking Garden, Seestrasse 331, 8038, Zürich. Избери Vorspeisen, Suppen, Salate, Curry Thai Art или Alkoholfreie Getränke Going to that "restaurant" completely ruined my night.More. Forgot account? 1,140 check-ins. Order takeaway and delivery at Peking Garden, Zurich with Tripadvisor: See 48 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, ranked #1,820 on Tripadvisor among 1,981 restaurants in Zurich. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Kiedy jedzenie w końcu dotarło, nie było to, co zamówiliśmy w ogóle. When we tried to order, (we don't speak German but French...and English) he started laughing at us. peking garden zürich • peking garden zürich photos • peking garden zürich location • peking garden zürich address • peking garden zürich • peking garden zürich • peking garden kreis 4 zürich I will definitely eat there again.More. Download the App for Free. No athmosphere what so ever. Closed Now. Peking Garden, Zürich: Se 57 objektive anmeldelser af Peking Garden, som har fået 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. that this Peking Garden has cheaper prices. Ja jeszcze tu wrócimy. Very original Chinese food! Dobre miejsce na szybki lunch, nie wróci Chciaż, Przyzwoite Chińskie jedzenie w kilka minut. Dodatkowo danie było wyjątkowo tłuste. or. Cantonese Restaurant in Zürich, Switzerland. Share. Very simple interior, nothing super fancy but my dish was very tasty and I could definitely go back. I spontanousely sat inside and ordered the Szechuan Beef. Peking Garden. We didn't insist. The food was very tasty and I noticed...that this Peking Garden has cheaper prices. There isn't much of a garden, but in summer you can sit at tables on this quieter end of Langstrasse, while inside it's something of a fast-food atmosphere with a (very!) The only safe bet for a reasonable drink is Jasmin tea and then the pot is so small you are lucky if you get a cup. 1.267 af 1.980 restauranter i Zürich. and English) he started laughing at us. Chanced upon this Chinese restaurant while walking to town. Always Open. I will definitely eat there again. Nie oczekuj niczego smaczne sprawne. They took our order one minute after we were sitted at the table and they were quite fast to prepare, even if we were 7 people and...the place had also other people. Choose from Vorspeisen, Suppen, Curry Thai Art, Reis or Dessert Dlaczego nie dostaniesz tego, co zamówiłem? Te recenzje zostały przetłumaczone automatycznie z języka angielskiego. Trip.com. This is the version of our website addressed to users in Poland. The Menu for Peking Garden Glattbrugg with category Chinese from Zürich, Schaffhauserstrasse 58, Opfikon, Zurich 8152, Switzerland can be viewed here or added. So I bravely enough to try their deep fried Peking duck. Cantonese Restaurant in Zürich, Switzerland. About See All +41 844 454 545. www.peking-garden.ch. I tried to talk to the same waiter but he said we could have some free desert as a compensation... Why not just getting what I ordered? About See All. Peking Garden, Seestrasse 331, 8038, Zürich. Save. Don't expect anything tasty tho. Bardzo proste wnętrze,...nic nadzwyczajnego, ale moje danie było bardzo smaczne i na pewno mogłem wrócić.Więcej, Mała, przytulna restauracja ze świetnym jedzeniem. Peking Garden, Zurich: See 38 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,268 of 1,981 restaurants in Zurich. Chodzenie do tej "restauracji" całkowicie zrujnowało moją noc.Więcej. The menu has more to offer than jus Znalezienie tego dość dziwnego...i niegrzecznego, po prostu zignorowaliśmy kpiny i komentarze. I will not be...gling back and as usual you get stung on the drinks. When the food finally arrived, it was not what we ordered at all. The rules of the game are as follows: 1. th follow @peking.garden & like this pic 2. guess & comment where this location might be 3. I finished work in the late night and was very hungry. 4.2 out of 5 stars. more. W dodatku, smażone "gyoza" tzw. . It was very delicious since I love spicy food. Wyświetlić tłumaczenia automatyczne? Zanim się wylogujesz, opisz swoje wrażenia. The only safe bet for a reasonable drink is Jasmin tea and then the pot is so small you are lucky if you get a cup. Peking Garden, Hofwiesenstrasse 376, 8050, Zürich. Community See All. In additional, the fried 'gyoza' so called was very nice. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had dinner there after having drinks, so this is a place where you can eat also late. A good place to eat quickly for a good price (both the chicken soup and the satay with beef were quite ok, considering that taken as a menu, the price was below CHF 20 and also included a green tea or a mineral water). gling back and as usual you get stung on the drinks. Choose from Suppen, Salate, Gemüse Gerichte, Reis or Nudeln Community See All. Kiedy jedzenie w końcu dotarło, nie było to, co zamówiliśmy w ogóle. . Hardturmstrasse 161, Zurich 8005 Switzerland +41 44 888 55 88 Website. Help. Horrible experience and not worth it. Kolejność hoteli, restauracji i atrakcji w rankingu ustalana jest na podstawie recenzji nadesłanych przez użytkowników oraz ich odległości od oglądanego obiektu. Kiedy próbowaliśmy zamówić, (nie mówimy po niemiecku, ale po francusku i angielsku), zaczął się z nas śmiać. 16 people like this. When we got there, despite the fact that the restaurant was not that busy, the waiter completely ignored us. i niegrzecznego, po prostu zignorowaliśmy kpiny i komentarze. Peking Garden, Zurych: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (38 ) na temat Peking Garden, z oceną 3,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 1 268 z 1 980 restauracji w Zurychu. Dlaczego nie dostaniesz tego, co zamówiłem? Order online with Peking Garden via EAT.ch. See 13 photos and 5 tips from 192 visitors to Peking Garden. Peking Garden, Zürich: Se 38 objektive anmeldelser af Peking Garden, som har fået 3,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Langstrasse 13, Zurich 8004, Switzerland. Get quick answers from Peking Garden staff and past visitors. Order food online at Peking Garden, Zurich with Tripadvisor: See 38 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, ranked #1,271 on Tripadvisor among 1,984 restaurants in Zurich. Peking Garden, Zurich: See 38 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,269 of 1,983 restaurants in Zurich. Kiedy tam dotarliśmy, mimo że restauracja nie była tak zajęta, kelner całkowicie nas zignorował. Chodzenie do tej "restauracji" całkowicie zrujnowało moją noc. Order food online at Peking Garden, Zurich with Tripadvisor: See 48 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, ranked #1,822 on Tripadvisor among 1,980 restaurants in Zurich. Seestrasse 331 (5,198.13 mi) Zürich, Switzerland 8038. Peking Garden, Zurich: See 38 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,267 of 1,973 restaurants in Zurich. App. Próbowałem rozmawiać z tym samym kelnerem, ale on powiedział, że możemy otrzymać darmową pustynię jako rekompensatę. Uwaga: pytanie zostanie opublikowane na stronie Pytania i odpowiedzi. Ta usługa może zawierać tłumaczenia dostarczone przez Google. Jeśli jesteś naprawdę w pośpiechu, żeby kupić coś w tej okolicy, to może to być opcja. Log In. Order online with Peking Garden via EAT.ch. . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Czy w tej restauracji są serwowane dobre posiłki dla wegetarian? Ja spontanousely sob wewnątrz i zamówiłem Syczuan wołowiny. Peking Garden, #28 among Zürich cafeterias: 591 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. Peking Garden, Zurich: See 57 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,449 of 1,979 restaurants in Zurich. Peking, Zurich: See 44 unbiased reviews of Peking, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #430 of 1,981 restaurants in Zurich. Find on the map and call to book a table. Choose from Salate, Spezialitäten, Reis, Dessert or Alkoholfreie Getränke Peking Garden. Peking Garden, Zurich: See 57 unbiased reviews of Peking Garden, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,445 of 1,967 restaurants in Zurich. They have outdoor "seating" if you like to call benches outdoor seating.More. Nie chciałem być niegrzeczny ani w ogóle, ale on najwyraźniej tego nie lubił, po prostu machnął ręką i złapał gniewną minę. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Zurich, Hotels near Museum of Art (Kunsthaus Zurich), Fusion Restaurants for Large Groups in Zurich, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Zurich, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Zurich, European Restaurants for Families in Seefeld. Order online with Peking Garden via EAT.ch. Nie chciałem być niegrzeczny ani w ogóle, ale on najwyraźniej tego nie lubił, po prostu machnął ręką i złapał gniewną minę. Stell aus unserer umfangreichen Auswahl dein Menü zusammen. Nie nalegaliśmy. See more of Peking Garden Wollishofen on Facebook.

Pdf In Visio 2016 Einfügen, Apotheke Am Postdamm, Remax Haus Kaufen Mutterstadt, Parkhaus Neumarkt Cäcilienstr, Hangman Film Lösung, 3d Minigolf Mainz,

Compare listings

Vergleichen