villa kennedy kronberg

per night. Roundtrip non-stop flight included. Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy is a favorite 5-star hotel for couples, and features in-room massages and premium bedding. I like the location as well, you can easily walk to the train station, or take a cab to visit clients in office buildings. Kennedyallee 70, Frankfurt, HE. Subscribe to the newsletter! Free cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. Property Style. great gym. (494 reviews) "Very nice property, excellent staff and good location …" "Very nice property, excellent staff and good location W W …" Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020. It’s so sad that especially in Frankfurt, hotels seem to rely so heavily on the gradeOf the facilities in offer to wow and satisfy the guests. Italian restaurent is with very German-American accent (not because of the clients). Sachsenhausen. Facilities & Features. Browse Expedia's selection of 1254 hotels and places to stay and choose your perfect hotel based on 15003 traveler reviews. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Thank you for taking the time to review Villa Kennedy. Discover our thematic collection. Frankfurt Accommodation Airport- & Seminarhotel Frankfurt Apartment Hotel Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy Grand Hotel Downtown Hotel Zentrum Frankfurt Hotels with Early Check-in Fleming's Express Hotel Frankfurt Hampton by Hilton Frankfurt City Centre East Welcome Hotel Darmstadt 25hours Hotel The Trip Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Cheap rates on Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt am Main, Lindenhof Kelsterbach Kelsterbach (Hessen), Hampton by Hilton Frankfurt City Centre Messe Frankfurt. Prime location in quiet corner of Sachsenhausen within 10 minutes ride to the airport! Great atmosphere particularly in the outdoor area, with good service. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Save Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy to your lists. Compare Dorint Hotels & Resorts deals in Kronberg and find the perfect hotel room. Overall, Crosby Street Hotel ranks significantly better than The Mark. Show Prices . My only criticisms are that there were no plug sockets near the bed and no tea or kettle in the room (just a coffee machine). As I was there for business and the slightly out-of-town location of the hotel , I wanted a simple dinner inside the hotel. The Schlosshotel Kronberg, also a Golf resort and castle hotel, is owned by the Landgrave and Princes von Hessen and has since 1954 been a luxury hotel of the first order. Stars. The price is AU$404 per night from 20 Nov. to 21 Nov. AU$404. Luxury spa and beauty treatments are offered in 8 treatment rooms with a view of the beautiful garden. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Kronberg Mountain Hotels! 20 Nov. - 21 Nov. 4.7/5 Exceptional! We are very much looking forward to welcome you back with us in the near future.Warm regards,Georg PlesserGeneral ManagerVilla Kennedy, a Rocco Forte hotel, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Book with Expedia & save: No change or cancellation fees. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Kronberg Hotels with Laundry Service! more, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. In leafy Sachsenhausen, historic Villa Kennedy is a city centre hotel with a secret: an enchanting internal courtyard and Italian restaurant, perfectly placed for al fresco dining, drinking and company. WiFi is free in public spaces. Show less. It is a 10-minute drive from the Frankfurt Trade Fair and a 15-minute drive from Frankfurt Airport. Certainly not. QR code, vCard . My room was large and comfortable and service was excellent from all staff I met. More. My room was large and comfortable and service was excellent from all staff I met. 5 out of 5. Trip type: Travelled on business. 5 out of 5. Villa Kennedy. Contacts. Room types may vary. ViaMichelin provides easy route calculation to and from the Frankfurt/Main - Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy: including routes by car or motorbike, as well as pedestrian and sightseeing routes in Frankfurt/Main. Top rate business or leisure hotel. Hot thinks hot. Easy access to downtown Frankfurt or airport. On top of it, for a dish costing in excess of €25, the kitchen couldn’t even be bothered to source good quality fresh buns for the burger.Go for the drinks but don’t waste your stomach enzymes on the food. The following transit lines have routes that pass near Villa Kennedy Train: ICE 527, ICE 813, RB10, RB15, RB34; S-Bahn: S3, S4; Subway: U2, U5; Light Rail: 12, 16, 21; Bus: 30, 36, 61, 64, 653, 78; How to get to Villa Kennedy by Bus? Great service. The Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy has a car park so parking is available. ” “ This was a wonderful experience. Every room has an elegant marble mosaic bathroom with floor heating. I am very sorry to read that your expectations were not met during your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to review Villa Kennedy and your honest feedback. Frankfurt, Germany. I have high regards for the RF group, the favourite amongst which is the Balmoral in Edinburgh for the family and welcoming feel the staff exude over the last twenty odd years I stayed there. Here are our tips for driving safely and efficiently. Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy. Ask OOO_for_the_month about Villa Kennedy, Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Frankfurt, Hotels near HandySafari - Frankfurt The Jungle, Hotels near Neu Isenburg Autoreisezug Station, Hotels near Frankfurt Remote Airport Station, Hotels near Lutherische Theologische Hochschule Oberursel, Hotels near Philosophisch-Theologische Hochschule Sankt Georgen, Hotels near Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, Hampton by Hilton Frankfurt City Centre Messe, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, Hampton by Hilton Frankfurt City Centre East, Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. Date of stay: May 2018. Passavantstraße 11, 60596 Frankfurt/Main, Stresemannallee 59, 60596 Frankfurt am Main. More, Dear CharlotteAlice83 Thank you so much for taking the time to review Villa Kennedy. In this sense, this hotel should not be included in the RF group in my opinion as it damages its distinct value. Guests at the Rocco Forte enjoy free use of the sauna, steam room and high-tech gym in the Villa Spa. Guests at the Rocco Forte enjoy free use of the sauna, steam room and high-tech gym in the Villa Spa. The Frankfurt/Main Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy offers the following services: 24hr reception , Access for people with reduced mobility, Air conditioning, Airport shuttle, Airport shuttle (supplement), Allergy-free rooms available, Balcony, Bar, Barber/beauty salon, Bath. The non-smoking rooms and suites of the Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy feature high-speed internet, a flat-screen TV, and soundproofed windows. You can also book accommodation at the following establishments: Central flat w. Skylineview 10 min to fair/Messe, Captivating Holiday Home in Frankfurt with Netflix, ibis Frankfurt Centrum, near the Frankfurt/Main Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy. Creative, Italian cuisine is served in the Villa Kennedy’s Gusto restaurant and in the courtyard garden. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Kronberg Hotels with Connecting Rooms! Dear Valued GuestIt is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Your feedback is helping us growing and fulfilling the expectations of our guests.We are very much looking forward to be your hosts again and to have the chance to convince you about our great service. Please see our partners for more details. Venture out of the city to the Rheinhessen winelands. Kronberg Travel Guide Flights to Kronberg Kronberg Car Hire Kronberg Holiday Packages. It’s hardware, yes, but the staff, no. To complete your registration, click on the link in the email that we have just sent you. Local phone calls are free. See you soon! The attitude you have been confronted with is with no doubt unacceptable and does not meet any of our standards nor does it reflect the Rocco Forte way of hospitality in any way.I dearly hope you don’t let this experience spoil your overall impression of our house and that you are giving the Villa Kennedy team the chance to welcome you again. (494 reviews) "Excellent in all aspects" …" "Excellent in all aspects" W W W …" Reviewed on Jul 1, 2020. With ViaMichelin you can book your stay at the Frankfurt/Main - Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy from 200 EUR per night. Too luxury for business trip, I have enjoyed my stay. per person. Save Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy to your lists. Philadelphia (PHL) to Frankfurt (FRA) 4.7/5 Exceptional! I booked this hotel for a business trip in a very cold winter. Germany may have travel restrictions in place, including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19. Image tagging powered by ThingLink You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. (493 reviews) "Excellent in all aspects" …" "Excellent in all aspects" W W W …" Reviewed on 1 Jul. Villa Kennedy is a beautiful hotel in a very convenient location for the airport (~15 minute drive). Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy. I will definitely stay in Villa Kennedy again in the future. (0.93 km) Villa Kennedy (1.64 km) Hotel Europa Style (1.73 km) Intercityhotel Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof Sud (1.63 km) Hotel Europa Life (2.43 km) Premier Inn Frankfurt Messe hotel; View all hotels near Villa Mumm on Tripadvisor. 2020. Refine your Search. My room has a balcony and it is facing to the courtyard of the hotel, very quiet, very comfortable. What restaurants are near Villa Mumm? More restaurants in Frankfort on the Main, More tourist attractions in Frankfort on the Main. Villa Kennedy. Read and compare 443 reviews, choose your Hotels with Balcony in Kronberg and save with Expedia.co.uk. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. We are very much looking forward to welcome you back with us in the near future.Warm regards,Georg PlesserGeneral ManagerVilla Kennedy, a Rocco Forte hotel. I do sincerely appreciate any thoughts or comments that you would like to add and remain at your kind disposal. Michelin Travel Partner will process your email address in order to manage your subscription to the ViaMichelin newsletter. In addition to that, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. B&B's in Kronberg. The location of the Frankfurt/Main - Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy is: Kennedyallee 70, 60596 Frankfurt/Main. Villa Kennedy is a beautiful hotel in a very convenient location for the airport (~15 minute drive). Schlosshotel Kronberg vs Villa Kennedy. Use the map to find hotels in the Kronberg neighborhood you prefer; Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Kronberg, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Kronberg; Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Kronberg - … They seem tomplace no importance whatsoever on how critical human interaction could be. The hotel was absolutely beautiful and extremely well kept. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Kronberg Hotels with Balcony! 4.4 22 reviews. To make sure you don't miss the latest news, our good deals and essential traffic updates. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Local phone calls are free. 892 reviews #23 Best Value of 216 Hesse Spa Hotels “ Gym / Spa: Didnt have a chance to visit this time. 1 Star Hotels in Kronberg Current page 1 Star Hotels in Kronberg; Plan your trip. Free WiFi is offered throughout. Read and compare 435 reviews, choose your Hotels with Connecting Rooms in Kronberg … Physical evidence of once brotherly love between Germany and United States. Use the map to find hotels in the Kronberg neighborhood you prefer; Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Kronberg, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Kronberg; Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Kronberg - … However, all this is let down by the food. Schlosshotel Kronberg. Fruit fresh. Check any national, local and health advisories for this destination before you book. Did the Hotel give me a five star experience? $1,810 $1,559. Live funk, jazz and soul music are played in the JFK BAR and Lounge every evening except Sundays. Special Offers View special offers in Kronberg im Taunus with discounts and exclusive benefits! Kronberg Travel Guide Flights to Kronberg Car Hire in Kronberg Kronberg Holiday Packages. She even suggested that I sit outside where the sky was looking so ominous that it was about to rain in any minute.Whatever function they were to host that night in the hotel, I was very saddened by their total lack of care and consideration. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Contacts Hours Reviews (22) Related places Get directions Photos page . Read and compare 450 reviews, choose your Hotels with Breakfast in Kronberg and save with Expedia.co.uk. In the hotel restaurant I was met by a rather unfriendly surly woman, who ‘told’ me that the restaurant was fully booked (although it looked empty.). Don't miss out on news and tips for your travels. We show 81 B&B's our cheapest rate in Kronberg is from €15 per night, up to 70% off bed and breakfast room rates on Hotels & BB's Villa Kennedy is a beautiful hotel in a very convenient location for the airport (~15 minute drive). Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Kronberg Hotels with Breakfast! their breakfast is good as well. Subscribe to the ViaMichelin newsletter. Clearly this woman working at the time in the restaurant was not suitable to work anywhere in the hospitality industry and the total lack of follow-up by the hotel after I made it clear that I wasn’t happy, I doubt how seriously they take customer satisfaction. Every room has an elegant marble mosaic bathroom with floor heating. This hotel of the same group in Frankfurt on my recent visit however just disappointed me to the extent that I felt I must write to bring the despicable state to the attention of the management. Compare Independent rooms and suites in Kronberg, Frankfurt with great deals and discounts. Kronberg Travel Guide Flights to Kronberg Kronberg Car Hire Kronberg Holiday Packages. per night. Jan 31 - Feb 1. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 03.05.2014 - Willkommen in meiner Welt der Hochzeitsfotografie. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Dear Tom WIt is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Read and compare 435 reviews, choose your Mountain Hotels in Kronberg and save with Expedia.co.uk. Read and compare 435 reviews, choose your Hotels with Laundry Service in Kronberg and save with Expedia.co.th. Guesthouses in Kronberg. From here, explore Frankfurt’s famed museum quarter and St. Bartholomew’s Cathedral. Your comments have been shared with the team and we will work on that matter to avoid future occurrences.I hope that we will have the opportunity to show you the high level of hospitality and food quality we are so proud of offering at Villa Kennedy.Please feel free to personally contact me in case of assistance in the future. On our website you will also find MICHELIN restaurants or MICHELIN-starred tourist sites near your hotel, as well as MICHELIN maps and driving directions to and from . Kindest regards from Frankfurt,Georg PlesserGeneral ManagerVilla Kennedy, a Rocco Forte hotel. Check out our car rental service and all its many benefits: Find the right flight ticketat the best price with Skyscanner. We show 81 Guesthouses and B&B's our cheapest rate in Kronberg is from €15 per night, up to 70% off accommodation room rates on Hotels & BB's 4.7/5 Exceptional! Book now your hotel in Kronberg and pay later with Expedia. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. The MICHELIN Green Guide lists the following tourist sites near the Frankfurt/Main Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy: Liebieg Museum of Sculpture, Städel Museum, Museumsufer. People who have stayed in this accommodation give an average score of 9 to the Frankfurt/Main - Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy on the website of our partner Booking.com. ViaMichelin offers the following restaurants near the Frankfurt/Main Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy: JFK Bar, Gusto, Casa Nova Enoteca e Griglia. Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. 5 out of 5. Dear takaki n Thank you for your honest feedback and for sharing your thoughts with regards to your recent stay at Villa Kennedy.Please accept my sincere apologies. Dear Joe oThank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions with us. Mar 5 - Mar 11. Both The Mark and Crosby Street Hotel are highly recommended by professional travelers. It was a stormy day when I checked into the hotel. yes 140,000 Workshop venue and accommodation Schlosshotel Kronberg; Villa Kennedy no 380,000 Consultancy services related to recruitment SHL Deutschland GmbH Did I think I was treated fairly? Book cheap Independent in Kronberg with Expedia from NZ$232. The meat was sub-par, and wasn’t cooked to the requested Medium. It was my wife’s birthday so they were generous enough… ” Hotel Esperanto. Use the map to find hotels in the Kronberg neighborhood you prefer; Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Kronberg, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Kronberg; Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Kronberg - … Linens crisp. My room was large and comfortable and service was excellent from all staff I met. This 5-star hotel is a historic villa with a beautiful inner courtyard in Frankfurt, 500 metres from the River Main. Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness center. Dear pavelz339 It has been an amazing pleasure to read your comment. Room service prompt. LANDMARK IN FRANKFURT/VILLA KENNEDY/ROCCO FORTE COLLECTION by Hans-Georg Heffe-Sander TOUCH this image to discover its story. Kronberg im Taunus; Location Map . Staff always on point. Warmest regards from Fankfurt,Georg PlesserGeneral ManagerVilla Kennedy, a Rocco Forte hotel. We are very much looking forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again soon.Best regards from Frankfurt,Georg PlesserGeneral ManagerVilla Kennedy, a Rocco Forte hotel. Central flat w. Skylineview 10 min to fair/Messe, Captivating Holiday Home in Frankfurt with Netflix, If you don’t receive the email, please contact us via this form, Find out more about managing your data and your rights, Service stations of Frankfort on the Main, Frankfort on the Main - Offenbach am Main Route, Frankfort on the Main - Neu-Isenburg Route, Frankfort on the Main - Mühlheim am Main Route, Frankfort on the Main - Bad Homburg vor der Höhe Route, Frankfort on the Main - Hofheim am Taunus Route, Frankfort on the Main - Sprendlingen Route, Frankfort on the Main - Bad Soden am Taunus Route, Frankfort on the Main - Kronberg im Taunus Route, Frankfort on the Main - Friedrichsdorf Route, Frankfort on the Main - Königstein im Taunus Route, Frankfort on the Main - Flörsheim am Main Route, Frankfort on the Main - Heusenstamm Route, Bad Homburg vor der Höhe Tourist attractions, Königstein im Taunus Tourist attractions, Service stations of Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Service stations of Königstein im Taunus, API ViaMichelin - Itineraries, Geocoding, Traffic, Mapping, Michelin POI.

Schnittgeschwindigkeit Aluminium Fräsen, Leichtathletikmannschaft 7 Buchstaben, Dr Schaumann Essen öffnungszeiten, Baby Mama Definition, Sport- Und Gesundheitstrainer Staatlich Anerkannt, Pränataldiagnostik Berlin Kosten,

Compare listings

Vergleichen